The BI Norwegian Business School, Norway is awarding an exciting opportunity to exceptional female candidates who demonstrate strong academic achievements, the Women in Finance and Tech Scholarship is open to female applicants of all nationalities to finance and tech programmes at all their campuses.
This scholarship opportunity is aimed to inspire talented female candidates to pursue graduate studies and a career in finance or technology. It is a means to attract and support outstanding female candidates to pursue careers in fields where there is a gender imbalance.
Application Deadline: March 1 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: The Women in Finance and Technology Master Scholarship will cover full tuition fees for up to two years, if the student maintains the academic progression requirements for scholarship recipients.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc in Business with major in Finance (Campus Oslo and Campus Bergen)
- MSc in Business with major in Sustainable Finance
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Data Science for Business
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Sustainable Finance
- MSc in Quantitative Finance
- Applicants must be female candidates admitted to one of the eligible programs at NBS.
- Applicants must be female candidates with strong academic records.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum standard for test scores that BI accepts are:
- TOEFL – a total score of 575 points for the written test or 233 for the computer-based version or 90 points on the internet-based test
- IELTS – a score of 6.5
- GMAT 0529
- TOEFL 0529
- GRE 7365
How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to follow the below-given steps:
- Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this Scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the Scholarship and A separate scholarship application letter is not required.
- Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission to a Master of Science programme. The scholarship application will only be considered if a complete application for admission has been submitted and the offer of admission is accepted.
- BI students currently in their 3rd year of the Siviløkonom programme, can apply the spring of their 3rd year by sending a scholarship application letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarship Application