Type: Masters, PhD
Eligible Countries; International Students
Number of Awards:
Value of Awards:
- A stipend of $33,500 per annum tax exempt (effective from 28/05/2023)
- A relocation allowance from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
Eligibility: To be eligible for this award, applicants must;
- be a domestic or international student enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University
- have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies
- not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees
- meet all other minimum entry requirements according to the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Admission, Selection and Enrolment Procedure.
- not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the student’s course of study or income received for the student’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.