NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for students. It is a fully funded scholarship.
About NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Medical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Management sciences
NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements
1. First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post-Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan:
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
How to Apply for NDDC Scholarships
1. The application must be made online at the Commission’s website (see link below) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the online generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
For Further Enquiry
Please contact the Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC):
- E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: +234(0)84668158.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, ask questions.