Hoegg Family International Scholarship at UBC Sauder School of Business – Canada, 2023
This scholarship will be awarded to one international and Canadian female student each on the basis of their academic performance and leadership qualities.
- April 4, 2023 for international applicants
- May 2, 2023 for Canadian citizens and permanent resident applicants
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $25,000
Number of Awards: 2
Eligible Field of Studies: Business Administration Programme
- Applicants must be top female candidates.
- Applicants must have exceptional academic merit and leadership skills.
- Applicants are required to have a three or four-year Bachelor’s degree with a B+ average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution and must submit GRE/GMAT results achieving a minimum score of 155/550 respectively.
How to Apply: Students are required to create an account on the university portal and continue their admission application.