Deadline : September 17, 2023
Apply for the International Water Centre Domestic Scholarships in Australia. The IWC Scholarships are prestigious scholarships awarded annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential to become future water leaders to study the IWC Water Leadership program at Griffith University.
IWC offers a range of postgraduate education programs executive professional development courses, and custom courses for organizations. The Water Leadership Program (WLP) is an award-winning program. This program aims to help emerging leaders develop the ability, skills and expertise to exert influence, drive change and advance challenging integrated water management projects
IWC offers the following scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic year, for the Water Leadership program
- IWC Water Leadership Program Scholarships: There are a total of four (4) partial scholarships under this programme for the 2023/24 academic year.
- Clearwater Water Leadership Program scholarships: Clearwater is generously offering two (2) scholarships for the Water Leadership Program, one fully funded and one partially funded. Clearwater is a leading capacity building program, that plays an important role in providing customer driven programs that equip the water industry with the skills, knowledge and networks to drive the implementation of Integrated Water Management (IWM) practices
IWC Water Leadership Program Scholarship offer the following
- There are Four (4) partial scholarships funded by IWC. These IWC half scholarships are worth $4750 each intended to cover half of your total course fees
Clearwater Water Leadership Program scholarships offer the following
- Clearwater is offering one (1) full scholarship, the Melbourne Local Government Water Leader Scholarships each worth $9,500
- There is also one (1) Clearwater partial scholarship, the Metro Water Utility Leadership Scholarship worth $5750
To be considered for any of the above scholarships, you must meet the following conditions
- Candidates must posses at least 3 years of work experience in the water industry/sector
- This scholarship is open to applicants from all around the world regardless of their countries of residence.
- You must demonstrate sufficient English Language proficiency
- Applicants must be ready to Fully participate in all elements of the program including travelling to Brisbane to physically attend the two face-to-face training sessions in March and August 2024
To apply for the program, you should follow the following procedure
- Applicants who apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission into Griffith University and meet the admission requirements.
- Apply for admission into the Water Leadership Program through Griffith University
- You may then apply for either the IWC Water Leadership Program Scholarships or the Clearwater Water Leadership Program scholarships
- The deadline for application is September 17, 2023.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here