Would you like to join a global network of up-and-coming executives committed to ethical and sustainable business practices? Join the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) Africa!
The Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) offers you proven tools and knowledge from experts who can help you to put sustainability at the heart of your strategy and take your leadership to the next level. The programme is based on Sweden’s prominent position in innovation and sustainable business – and its connection to the global economy.
Application Deadline: 13th February 2023
Eligible Countries: Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
To be taken at (country): Sweden and selected countries in Africa
Number of Awards: 25
Value of Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) Africa:
- Training and content
- Conference facilities if the pandemic situation allows for physical meetings in the capital of each country included in SIMP Africa.
Duration of Program: 8 months
Eligibility: To apply to SIMP Africa you have to:
- aspire to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy
- be in a leading position within trade, industry or the public sector
- have mandate to influence the business strategy for your organisation
- be between 25-45 years old (born 1978–1998).
- have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- be a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia
- be can take part in all parts of the programme
- be willing to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the programme
How to Apply: Apply Here