Leeds University Business School Scholarship invites applications from excellent candidates for four fully funded scholarship opportunities, starting in the 2023/24 academic year.
Our funded opportunities are incredibly competitive and therefore we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven people passionate about research.
We are looking to accept candidates who are able to fully commit to a challenging journey and who are aiming high for a successful future career, be that in academia or a career in industry.
We are a leading, full-service business school, regularly world ranked by the Financial Times, QS and The Economist, and one of a small number of schools worldwide to be triple accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. We deliver undergraduate, masters, MBA, PhD, executive and professional education and online study, to over 5000 students from around 100 countries.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up by 1st October 2023.
- The awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
Duration and Benefits:
This competition is open to international and home applicants. Four scholarships will be awarded.
- Full-time (3.5 years). The award will be made for one year in the first instance and renewable for a further period of up to two and a half years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- The award will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees.
- A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£17,668 in Session 2022/23)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: May 31st, 2023