The University of Bradford is delighted to be able to offer a new suite of architectural courses starting in September 2023. Alongside these new courses, the University is thrilled to be able to offer a scholarship that will benefit all applicants, both international and home that enrol on the course.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2023/2024.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:
- International Students will be awarded a scholarship by means of a £7,500 fee reduction. For students starting in the 23/24 academic year, this will mean that their tuition fee will be £14,680 per year.
- Home Students will be awarded a scholarship by means of a cash payment of £2,000 – (paid in three instalments in November, March and June)
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Applicants must have a high-school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Applicants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Applicants must be International students.
How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students are required to enroll on the UCAS website at the university.
The scholarship is automatically applied, this means that all self-funding students that take up their place on the course will be awarded the respective scholarship – there is no need to apply for the scholarship.