Charles Sturt University AGcessibility First Nations Scholarship – The Anthony Costa Foundation, goFARM and Australian Farming Services are supporting these scholarships to help increase workforce capacity in the areas of Agriculture / Horticulture.
Part of the goal is to support students from low socio-economic backgrounds to complete a degree which can bring them into an industry that can offer a lifetime career of well remunerated employment.
Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Agricultural Business Management
- Agricultural Sciences
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be classified as an international student in Australia with a full unconditional offer from Charles Sturt to study in Australia or continuing enrolment as a full-time student at a Charles Sturt University campus.
- Applicants must read all the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Applicants must have to meet the language requirements at the university.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
An opportunity to participate in course based work placement with goFARM*
Scholarship is valued at $15,000 paid in 1x $5,000 instalment per annum over 3 years.
Ongoing instalment payments are subject to recipient maintaining a satisfactory GPA or 4.0 or above and continued enrolment in course listed above.
*Subject to availability
- Pay close attention to scholarship application closing deadlines. Applications submitted past the deadline are not considered.
- Prepare your Resume – this is a good way to outline your thoughts, your activities and achievements.
- Always proofread your answers to the questions and ensure you answer each specific question for the purpose of the scholarship.
- Attach supporting documentation as outlined in the eligibility criteria. Failure to submit documentation will influence the assessment and suitability to receive the scholarship.
- Keep a copy of everything you submit.
How To Apply
Applicants must apply for admission to the university. To be considered for this award, candidates must complete an online application.
The Application Deadline is 3rd March 2023