2022 Elizabeth Buckland Memorial Scholarships at Canadian Mennonite University – Canada
This scholarship will go to an international student enrolled full time in the MA-PCD program. Requirements include submitting an essay of 500 words, outlining proven leadership qualities, and projecting plans upon graduation from the program
- Canadian Citizens: August 31.
- International Students: September 30, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: MA-PCD program
Value of Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be international student enrolled full-time in the MA-PCD program.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English by one of the following tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Minimum scores are 550 for the paper-based TOEFL, 213 for the computer-based TOEFL, and 80 for the Internet-based TOEFL.
- Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees (CanTest): Minimum scores are 4.5 in reading and listening and 4.0 in speaking and writing.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Min. score of 6.5 based on the Academic Training track.
- Students may take the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) to demonstrate their English language proficiency. PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language proficiency test designed to measure reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills used in an academic setting. Canadian Mennonite University requires a minimum score of 59 on PTE Academic.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply for the MA-PCD program at the Canadian Mennonite University.